MeteoEye interactive data provision service from the meteorological satellites to eastern European territory in near real-time mode.
Satellite data from the operator's receiving antenna passes the relevant automated processing and are server hosted, including its storage in basic product processing levels.
Here bellow we have tried to answer frequently asked questions about the MeteoEye service.
The current version provides data from the following meteorological satellites:
- AQUA (AIRS, MODIS)
- MetOp-A (AVHRR, AMSU, HIRS, IASI, MHS)
- MetOp-B (AVHRR, AMSU, HIRS, IASI, MHS)
- MetOp-C (AVHRR, AMSU, IASI, MHS)
- NOAA18 (AVHRR, AMSU)
- NOAA19 (AVHRR, AMSU, HIRS, MHS)
- NOAA20 (ATMS, CRIS, VIIRS)
- Suomi NPP (ATMS, CRIS, VIIRS)
- TERRA (MODIS)
- Feng-Yun 3D (MERSI, HIRAS, MWHS, MWTS, MWRI)
Data dissemination is mainly performed in L1B level for meteorological purpose products.
Service address MeteoEye: https://meteoeye.gis.by/
Frequently asked questions: https://meteoeye.gis.by/faq
MeteoEye hotspots service: https://meteoeye.gis.by/hotspots